Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Really?

My eldest, who has been advised to go out and conquer the world while he still knows everything, pronounces judgement on my intelligence and credibility with this one small word.

Really?

Emphasis on the first syllable, drag it out a little and finsh it up quickly.
Perhaps it seems fitting for yet another new technological try out on Mom's part. He was shocked to find out I was on Facebook, until I confessed it had been so long since I logged on that I have no idea what the username and password are, ditto LinkedIn, ditto SecondLife. Don't feel to badly about the SecondLife, as I am still trying to get the hang of the first life.

Welcome to a window on our world, but watch out because you never know what might come out of the Bock's.

No comments:

Post a Comment